To preserve the integrity of “The DOWNShift” as the club’s official newsletter we maintain the following submission policy:
- All articles need to be formatted and submitted digitally to the HDR Editor by the 20th of the month in order to be included in the upcoming newsletter. PDF files are discouraged as they can only be displayed as a picture or hyperlink.
- Articles should be between 250 and 650 words
- Articles depicting upcoming events need to include all the pertinent information about the event including how to RSVP
- Articles about members need to include a digital photo of that member with their Porsche in the shot preferably
- Digital pictures submitted with articles need to be at least 200 kb in size (Larger is better) including captions for each picture submitted (if submitting others' photos, please provide their name)
- DOWNShift reserves the right to edit all submissions for appropriateness.