Date(s) - 07/19/2019 - 07/21/2019
HDR -PCA FOREST GROVE TOUR July 19, 20, 21, 2019
Motorsports.reg registration opens 12:00PM, Thursday May 16th
Limited to 18 HDR cars
Registration closes on Friday, June 28, 2019
Attend the longest-running Concours d’Elegance (47th year) in the Pacific Northwest and enjoy more than 300 classic cars on the tree-shaded campus of Pacific University. Enjoy live music, food, a beer garden, and a wine pavilion at this historic Greater Portland Event. All proceeds benefit Rotary Club Foundation Community Service projects. Visit www.forestgroveconcours.org. for more information.
2019 Feature Classes – 120 Years of Packard, Over 70 Years of Porsche 356, and 100 Years of Bentley
- Packard Classic and Non-Classic
- Porsche 356: Original/Restored and Outlaw
- Porsche Club of America Corral (display only)
- 100 Years of Bentley
- Sports Car Market Magazine 1000 Mile Tour Class
THE HDR TOUR INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING AGENDA
- Tour begins at the Sisters BiMart Store parking lot at 9:00AM. Registered cars need to be at the BiMart store parking lot by 8:30AM for drivers meeting and route maps. BiMart is located on HWY 20 prior to the round-about at the west side of Sisters. Entrance is Left turn off HWY 20 when headed west. A restroom and coffee is available at Takodas restaurant in the parking lot
- Lunch at the Oswego Grill in Wilsonville.
- Visit the World of Speed Museum in Wilsonville, tickets are $8.50.
- Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Beaverton/Hillsboro. Includes breakfast, HDR special parking area and a car wash facility. Bring your wash mitt and towels. After registration on Motorsport.reg, call the Hilton at 503-439-1717 for room and ask for the HDR Porsche block of rooms to reserve.
- Casual dinner on the deck of the Helvatia Tavern in Hillsboro.
- A morning Porsche drive of interesting area roads in the N. Willamette Valley. Returning to the hotel by 11:30AM.
- Board our Charter bus for a 4 hour tour of Willamette wine country with pre-reserved tasting stops. Register on Motorsports.reg for charge of $40 per person. Forget sitting in traffic, gravel roads, irrigation sprinklers and cops. Leave the driving to us.
- Dinner tonight at Copper River Restaurant, Hillsboro.
- Depart the Hilton early for the Pacific University campus in Forest Grove.
- A special HDR-PCA corral parking has been established for our cars. Your car will NOT be judged in the Concours.
Instructions to register your car for the corral parking and to receive 2 tickets to the event will be emailed to you after your registration for the Tour on the HDR Motorsports.reg. Cost for the corral parking and 2 event tickets is $25. Which includes a donation to the Rotary Club of Forest Grove the sponsor of this event.
- Lunch and drinks on the Concours grounds.
- You can leave the corral anytime to return home, the main tour will depart the HDR corral at 2:00PM.
Hilton Gardens Inn registration is now open for our 18 room block. Phone 503-439-1717 and ask for the HDR PCA block. Please do after you register on Motorsport.reg for the event.
A web -link and instructions to register for space in the HDR PCA parking corral, which includes 2 event tickets, will be emailed to you after registration for the tour on Motorsports.reg. Cost is $25 and you will pay when you register at this web- link.
For further information concerning the tour please contact;
Bill Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org 541-654-1721
David Vadman at email@example.com 949-939-3467